Thinking about running an event at Conquest? Thank you! As a volunteer run convention, it is the efforts of yourself and people like you that make this convention possible! Our goal is to have Conquest be a place where gamers of all types can come and enjoy the long weekend each year and have an awesome experience.
Why run a game or event at Conquest?
- It’s fun and entertaining!
- Opportunity to have your game/event played by both local and interstate players!
- Opportunity to run a game/event in a great venue and in an environment that is safe and nurtures creativity and originality!
- Exposure to new games/events!
- Exposure to other writers/GMs!
You don’t need to have written or run a game or event before, or even have attended a games convention to take part in Conquest. We are always looking for new writers and GMs to present games/events at our conventions.
A handy reference explaining everything you need to know about running a game at Conquest.
We are currently closed to game submissions for Conquest this year. Some late entries will be accepted at the discretion of the Conquest organising committee. If you have any questions regarding your game, or are interested in running a game at next year's convention, please contact us at email@example.com